2017 ALASKA ADVENTURES
8-Day Alaska Wild Adventure
- Day hikes in four different mountain ranges and explorations of three glaciers
- Our nation’s largest National Park, the incomparable Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Hatcher Pass and end-of-the-road delights of McCarthy, Valdez and Hope
- Glacier hiking with crampons on the Matanuska Glacier
- Crossing of Prince William Sound by ferry
- 4 nights lodging; 3 nights camping at our own secluded creekside inholding near McCarthy
- Optional: flightseeing; river rafting; and ice climbing in the Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
An independent Denali excursion can be added to this itinerary if desired.
9-Day Yukon River Canoe Adventure
- Four days canoeing (downstream!) the mighty Yukon River
- Historic cabins and tour in remote Eagle
- Overnights in the Gold Rush town of Dawson City, Canada and Eagle, Alaska
- Camping on our extraordinary bluff site overlooking the Copper River and Wrangell Mountains
Thanks again for leading us on an adventure through the last frontier. It took me a while when we got home to get used to seeing more robins than bald eagles, no moose wandering along the streets and seeing the stars when it actually got dark!
Everything was excellent- trip got better everyday! We experienced so much more than we ever imagined we would. The Alaskan "locals" were wonderful and full of information, the weather was great, the scenery was breathtaking.
We still talk about our experiences on our Adventure Alaska trip all the time. Needless to say we had a wonderful time.
We had a great time with you, and do hope we can join you again, hopefully during the Iditarod…
We continue to be reminded of how lucky we were to be a part of such a unique touring company when we compare notes with our friends who have done the 'Cruise Ship Tour'.