- Kenai Fjords National Park Boat Tour
- Overnight in Seward – Optional sea kayaking and hiking
- Exploring the gold rush town of Hope
- Charter boat trip from Homer, across Kachemak Bay to the charming fishing village of Seldovia
- Overnight lodging at a waterfront B&B in Seldovia
- Flight over Kachemak Bay
- Optional rainforest hike or aerial tram ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska in Girdwood
· · · · Indicates included flight and charter boat ride between Homer and Seldovia
Day 1 Anchorage-Seward: travel south along edge of Turnagain Arm and the Chugach Mountains; arrive Seward for lunch and afternoon sea kayaking in Resurrection Bay; short hike to Exit Glacier; overnight Seward.
Day 2 Seward – Cooper Landing: Visit The Alaska SeaLife Centre, Alaska’s premier public aquarium; 6 hour boat trip to spectacular Kenai Fjords National Park; Chiswell Islands Wildlife Refuge and spectacular Aialik Bay with three tidewater glaciers; return Seward, drive through Kenai Mountains to Cooper Landing first settled in the 19th Century by gold prospectors. Overnight Cooper Landing.
Day 3 Cooper Landing – Seldovia: Follow Kenai River through Cooper Landing, Soldotna; skirt edge of Cook Inlet with impressive volcanoes lining the other side; arrive Homer to board boat to the quaint fishing village Seldovia with tour enroute; afternoon exploration of town, museums, or optional hike; overnight waterfront inn.
Day 4 Seldovia – Hope: morning exploration of Seldovia and optional walk on “Otterbahn” trail; late morning return to Homer by air taxi (beautiful views!); overnight Hope.
Day 5 Hope – Anchorage: Museum tour; optional gold panning instruction by local gold miner; lunch at the famous Bake Shop in ski resort town of Girdwood, situated in the northernmost rainforest; return to Anchorage in the afternoon.
2023 Tour Dates & Pricing
|June 17 – 21||5K1|
|June 24 – 28||5K2|
|July 8 – 12||5K3|
|July 15 – 19||5K4|
|July 22 – 26||5K5|
|July 29 – Aug 2||5K6|
|Aug 5 – 9||5K7|
|Aug 12 – 16||5K8|
|Cost per person: $3780|
|Single supplement: $475|
|Group Size: Maximum of 10|