- Kenai Fjords National Park Boat Tour
- Overnight in Seward – Optional sea kayaking and hiking
- Exploring the gold rush town of Hope
- Overnight Homer, tour boat across Kachemak Bay to the charming fishing village of Seldovia
- Overnight lodging at a waterfront B&B in Seldovia
- Flight over Kachemak Bay
- Optional rainforest hike or aerial tram ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska in Girdwood
· · · · · Indicates included flight and charter boat ride between Homer and Seldovia
Day 1 Anchorage-Seward: travel south along edge of Turnagain Arm and the Chugach Mountains; arrive Seward for lunch and afternoon sea kayaking in Resurrection Bay; short hike to Exit Glacier; overnight Seward.
Day 2 Seward – Cooper Landing: Visit The Alaska SeaLife Centre, Alaska’s premier public aquarium; 6 hour boat trip to spectacular Kenai Fjords National Park; Chiswell Islands Wildlife Refuge and spectacular Aialik Bay with three tidewater glaciers; return Seward, drive through Kenai Mountains to Cooper Landing first settled in the 19th Century by gold prospectors. Overnight Cooper Landing.
Day 3 Cooper Landing – Homer: From Cooper Landing we’ll pass through Soldotna; and skirt the edge of Cook Inlet with impressive volcanoes lining the other side; visit Alaska Islands & Oceans Center; walk Bishop’s Beach; Pratt Museum; Overnight Homer.
Day 4 Homer – Seldovia: Travel to the end of the Homer “Spit” to board boat to cross Kachemak Bay to the quaint fishing village Seldovia with tour enroute; afternoon exploration of town, museums, or optional hike; overnight waterfront inn
Day 5 Seldovia – Hope: morning exploration of Seldovia and optional walk on “Otterbahn” trail; late morning return to Homer by air taxi (beautiful views!); overnight Hope
Day 6 Hope – Anchorage: Museum tour; optional gold panning instruction by local gold miner; lunch at the famous Bake Shop in ski resort town Girdwood, situated in the northernmost rainforest; return to Anchorage in the afternoon