- Kenai Fjords National Park Boat Tour
- Overnight in Seward – Optional sea kayaking and hiking
- Exploring the gold rush town of Hope – Two nights in creekside Discovery Cabins
- Charter boat trip from Homer, across Kachemak Bay to the charming fishing village of Seldovia
- Overnight lodging at a waterfront B&B in Seldovia
- Flight over Kachemak Bay
- Optional rainforest hike or aerial tram ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska in Girdwood
This tour can be coupled with the Alaska/Yukon Explorer Tour for a truly comprehensive Alaskan Experience.
· · · · Indicates included flight and charter boat ride between Homer and Seldovia
Day 1 Anchorage-Seward: travel south along edge of Turnagain Arm and Chugach Mountains; arrive Seward for lunch and afternoon sea kayaking in Resurrection Bay; short hike to Exit Glacier; overnight Harbor View Inn
Day 2 Seward – Hope: visit excellent Seward Sea Life Center; 6 hour boat trip to spectacular Kenai Fjords National Park; Chiswell Islands Wildlife Refuge and spectacular Aialik Bay with three tidewater glaciers; return Seward, visit Alaska Sealife Center; drive through Kenai Mountains to end-of-the-road gold rush town of Hope; overnight creekside log cabins
Day 3 Hope – Seldovia: Follow Kenai River through Cooper Landing, Soldotna; skirt edge of Cook Inlet with impressive volcanoes lining the other side; arrive Homer to board boat to the quaint fishing village Seldovia with tour enroute; afternoon exploration of town, museums, or optional hike; overnight waterfront inn
Day 4 Seldovia – Hope: morning exploration of Seldovia and optional walk on “Otterbahn” trail; late morning return to Homer by air taxi (beautiful views!); overnight in the creekside log cabins in Hope
Day 5 Hope – Anchorage: Museum tour; optional gold panning instruction by local gold miner; visit Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center in Portage; lunch at the famous Bake Shop in ski resort town of Girdwood, situated in the northernmost rainforest; return to Anchorage in the afternoon
2017 Tour Dates & Pricing
|June 6 – June 10||5K1|
|June 16 – June 22||5K2|
|June 26 – June 30||5K3|
|July 16 – July 20||5K4|
|Cost per person: $2275|
|Group Size: Maximum of 8|
We normally reply within 1 business day. If your question is more urgent please reach out to us at the numbers on the bottom of this page.
Need more information? You can ask more detailed questions here.